These are so cute!
Do you love Cadbury Eggs? I’m addicted. That’s why I decided that there simply must be a chocolate cookie cup filled with Cadbury-like cream. I used my favorite recipe for chocolate cut-out cookies and they baked just beautifully into firm little cups. I dipped the tops in melted chocolate and piped yummy cream filling inside. Fun and delicious!
Here’s the recipe: (printable version)
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bag of Wilton’s dark chocolate candy melts.
- 3/4 cup light Karo syrup
- 12 tablespoons of butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons…
View original post 302 more words